Search This Blog

Saturday, September 11, 2010

IT'S SATURDAY!

Finally, I have decided to start blogging again. I have been thinking about it for a while now to continue on from my prior blog Expectant Daddy. And with a few people encouraging me to resume, here I go again.

Quick update from the last time I blogged: Jodi has been born and at the time of writing she is about 17 months. Nicholas whose birth was blogged about previously is approaching three and Angeline is ten.

I should issue fair warning and say I am not sure how long this blog will go on for. I am also unsure about what form the blog will take except that I will write about parenthood from my perspective. The posts made may have been written weeks or months before you see them on here since I have been writing the entries until I have time to post them on this blog. Also, any comments left will be reviewed before posting.

Now that we have the ground rules all sorted out, hope you enjoy this blog and have fun reading it as much as I have fun writing it.

Oh......... it is finally Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment