Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Okay, let's try this again

So I decided to start blogging again. Yes I know I have started and stopped numerous times but I am giving it one more shot. It is quite ironic; the reason that I want to blog is the reason that is preventing me from blogging consistently. But I am finding out over the last few years that time is something that is in short supply and even more so when you are a parent. Most days it seems like I am trying to fit 25 hours in a 24 hour day.
My regret about taking a break from blogging is that I missed out on sharing so many stories. So much has happened since I last blogged and I missed the chance to chronicle them. Now I only have my memories. The thing about memories though is, while they fade they get replaced with new ones. And that is fine. It is just that each stage has its own unique memories that you want to reminisce about at some point in the future. And a blog is the perfect avenue for that so here we go again.

No comments:

Post a Comment