Search This Blog

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Family Restrooms

One of my biggest pet peeves is going to some public establishment and finding there is not a family restroom there. In fact one of my favorite stores is Wal-Mart. They have a huge family restroom (at least my store does and it is actually clean – very important!)  When I have Nicholas it isn’t a big deal. But when I have Jodi (or both toddlers) it is an issue. At least Angeline can go to the female restrooms by herself. But when I do have to take Jodi to the restroom I have to go to the men’s room, cover her eyes and make a mad dash across the room to a stall. I remember doing that with Anga as well.
Funny enough, before kids it was not something I paid much attention to but now I tend to favor any place that has family restroom (and a clean one at that! Ahh, the little things that makes life so much easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment